Wednesday, June 10, 2009


There has been a problem with MTNL Broadband users in Delhi using the D-Link 502T ADSL Router. I was facing the same problem since I have the same configuration. I had tried for several weeks using various techniques I learnt from from some forums but to no avail. The problem is that some sites (which accounts to many important sites like microsoft, ncert, cbse, yahoo etc) were not accessible from my PC. From the various articles i read on this issue, one thing I got to know for sure was that this is definitely a MTU problem. MTU= Maximum Transmission Unit.

The problem was that I could not even access some websites which might have had the solution to this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews